Upfront Improvisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently Reading

Go down

Currently Reading Empty Currently Reading

Post  Improvthekid Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 am

2 of the books that I am currently reading are recommendable.

1) - Title - The Raw Shark Texts

- Synopsis -

There is a conceptual ocean of human consciousness, that all people contribute to. In this book, which is sprinkled with the aroma's of such popular films as The Matrix, Memento, and Jaws, the protagonist wakes up empty of all memory. It turns out there are conceptual fish in this ocean of thoughts and memory, an ever-moving, ever-evolving conceptual ecosystem, which draws similarity to the physical world's oceanic systems. There are small fish and big fish. There is a huge shark (Ludovician) that swims in human consciousness and eats people's memories, often times territorial and will often have individual prey which it stalks constantly. This shark has targeted our protagonist... game on.

- Summary -

Sounds good? It's awesome. Read it.

2) - Title - Nothing in this book is true, but it's exactly how things are.

- Synopsis -

Bob Frissel is a rebirther and knowledge seeker. In this book he reveals his perspective on the story of how the world got to be the way it is, through the connection of UFO's, crop-circles, conspiracy theories, and things that have happened in it's history.

- Summary -

I may have made The Raw Shark Texts sound way cooler, but this book is totally informative and mind-blowing. I highly recommend it if you are looking for answers to questions you didn't know you had.

Thanks for reading!
Improvthekid
Improvthekid
Artistic Director

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum