Upfront Improvisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta.

2 posters

Go down

World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta. Empty World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta.

Post  Improvthekid Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 pm

I have accepted the invitation to this awesome Theatresports tournament in Atlanta, Georgia. This takes place for three days in September, the 10th through the 12th. I am excited to say that this is our first invite to this event and hopefully we can make a good enough impression (through the quality of our character as a theatre) that we are invited back next year.

This tournament has not yet been cast.
Improvthekid
Improvthekid
Artistic Director

Back to top Go down

World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta. Empty World Domination Tournament

Post  loomdaddy Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Billy..

I would like to be considered for casting in this festival. Please talk to me prior to making final casting to ensure my availability has not changed unexpectedly.

Thanks for the opportunity

Kent
loomdaddy
loomdaddy
Mainstage Performer

Back to top Go down

World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta. Empty Re: World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta.

Post  Improvthekid Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Noted. Thanks for the reply.
Improvthekid
Improvthekid
Artistic Director

Back to top Go down

World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta. Empty Re: World Domination Theatresports Championship - Atlanta.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum